The Hammerettes are a trio of hammer wielding valkyrie-like fod-figures who act as an entourage for Thor. They accompany him to Midgard in order to find a Vindolf Hobgoblin that is hiding out in June’s school. They originally intended to just destroy the school but June was able to strike a deal with Thor preventing them from destroying for 3 days. In the mean-time they partake in different activities around Orchid Bay City such as visiting the Zoo, which they grow bored of quickly. Finally fed up with waiting they go off without Thor to destroy the school themselves. Luckily Lila is there to stop them and manages to beat them up before they can cause any real damage.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Super Strength the Hammerettes all have enhanced strength much greater than that of a human and even most super humans. They can lift extremely heavy objects with little to no effort at all.
- Lightning bolts they can shoot lighting from their enchanted hammers.
- Immortality as mythological and magical figures, they most likely do not age or die.
- Invulnerability they have Immunity to almost all forms of harm and ailments, including extreme force and extremely high temperatures.
- Flight they have the ability to levitate off the ground and fly through the air.
- Super Speed allowing them to move, react, run, and fly extraordinarily fast.
- Master Combatants judging by how well they fight Lila, they are all probably skilled in hand to hand combat.
- Hammers As their group name implies they all wield enchanted hammers similar to Thor’s Mjölnir. This is their main offensive weapon that they use most often in combat. It also allows them to shoot powerful lightning projectiles.
- While the Hammerettes resemble the Valkyries known from Scandinavian lore, they do not seem to ride the trademark steeds nor are they actually there to take warriors to Valhalla.