Summary/How to playEdit
Monsters are rampaging throughout Orchid Bay City, turning townsfolk into hideous purple creatures.
Help Juniper defeat all the monsters and preserve the balance before her friends become victims of the monster madness.
- Arrow keys - Move
- Space bar - Attack
- X key - Special power
Pick up special powers and time bonuses to aid in your quest!
Power-ups & time bonusesEdit
- Jasmine Lee/Ah-Mah - Turns all purple monsters on the screen back into humans.
- Thor - His hammer & lightning destroys all monsters on the screen.
- Genie - Freezes all monsters on the screen.
- Monroe - His barking drives off monsters. Drop him near your friends to guard them.
- Ray Ray Lee - Wards off monsters with a big roundhouse kick.
- Clock - Adds time to the game clock.
All of the areas have 4 levels.
- The Park
- The Forest
- The Underworld
The battle is won and the monsters are retreating to the underworld! Orchid Bay City is safe for now, but be vigilant... the Protector's job is never over!
The monsters have run amok!
- Juniper Lee
- Marcus Conner
- Dennis Lee
- Jody Irwin
- Ophelia Ramírez
- Ray Ray
- Multi-eyed red monster
- Blue Monster
- Yellow Monster
- Purple quadruped monster
- Green Monster
- Blue bipedal monster
- Purple monster (transformed people)
- The Blue Monster makes an appearance in Not in My Backyard, where he is seen dating a female monster. The purple monster, which are the transformed townsfolk, makes an appearance, too at the barber, but its coloration is green instead.
- The multi-eyed red monster was also seen in the intro, but its color was dark blue with purple eyes.
- When all of the characters are seen in the good ending, Jody isn't seen in the background. Although she may be there, but we just can't see her since she maybe behind June.
- The cover of the game shows Juniper, Roger, Ray Ray, Ophelia, two blue monsters and one red monster.