FANDOM

WhammyElf

Admin
  • I was born on July 10
  • My occupation is just a disgruntled fanartist/writer who is also a games student/comic artist.
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hey buddy. Remember me? So what’s the word? You got the time to do them transcripts?

      Loading editor
  • What's your favorite Cartoon Network show?

      Loading editor
  • Hey pal. Remember me? Just came to ask how you doing and how’s it going on the transcripts? You started yet?

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hey, WhammyElf! It's me, Fede and, before I want to present you Juniper Lee's First Movie and Superkidz, where are the guidelines that must I read?  

      Loading editor
    • Well, I would suggest posting them to your own blog. You can find this under your profile, from "Blog", between Message Wall and Contributions.

        Loading editor
    • WhammyElf wrote:
      Well, I would suggest posting them to your own blog. You can find this under your profile, from "Blog", between Message Wall and Contributions.

      Okay.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Who is your most favorite character and what is your most favorite episode?

      Loading editor
    • View all 5 replies
    • My favorite character is Ray Ray while my most favorite episode is The World According to L.A.R.P.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, that's cool! Ray Ray's great and that episode is so fun to watch.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Revenants can sometimes be Ghosts or Spirits, and sometimes Zombies. The Zombie variety however, after reanimation, regain their rationality memories, and personality from their previous lives. Just because they are named as such in the show nor by fans, doesn't really mean its all false. It's just they're not aware of that. Just saying really.

      Loading editor
    • That's true. But in my opinion it would be good to keep the wiki to things related to the show, not facts or info that is not as directly related to it. This is mostly for the benefit of newer readers or people who have come to research about the show for a fanfic or something similar to that. Loki and Thor's pages for example mention that their Nordic myth is something like a story that is commonly known, while also positing that on the show a fact or infobit is different or unknown.

      Sorry for having changed your edit, but this is so as not to confuse people that are here on this wiki for the show itself, if people want to know more about types of undead in fiction, they can always google it. The edit back was not meant as an offense on terminology, but as concentration back to the wiki itself. However, having so many terms might also mean that the wording of the page itself may need more specification. I'm still editing some other pages that have old info or edits left from previous editors, but you are welcome to change them into something more informative if you feel like it.
      If you want to and if you feel like it contributes to the general knowledge pool of the Juniper Lee wiki, you can leave it as a separate trivia list on these Zombies' article page.

        Loading editor
    • WhammyElf wrote:
      That's true. But in my opinion it would be good to keep the wiki to things related to the show, not facts or info that is not as directly related to it. This is mostly for the benefit of newer readers or people who have come to research about the show for a fanfic or something similar to that. Loki and Thor's pages for example mention that their Nordic myth is something like a story that is commonly known, while also positing that on the show a fact or infobit is different or unknown.

      Sorry for having changed your edit, but this is so as not to confuse people that are here on this wiki for the show itself, if people want to know more about types of undead in fiction, they can always google it. The edit back was not meant as an offense on terminology, but as concentration back to the wiki itself. However, having so many terms might also mean that the wording of the page itself may need more specification. I'm still editing some other pages that have old info or edits left from previous editors, but you are welcome to change them into something more informative if you feel like it.
      If you want to and if you feel like it contributes to the general knowledge pool of the Juniper Lee wiki, you can leave it as a separate trivia list on these Zombies' article page. </div>

      Well, if that's what you want. Speaking of Zombies, when I was a kid a I saw a show that had an army of Frankenstein Monsters and there is a gigantic version striding through a city with no eyes at all, as if they were gouged out somehow. But what show and episode is that?

        Loading editor
    • Well, I just feel that's for the best. The wiki writing style should be a bit impartial and this kind of info could fit into a trivia section.
      If this show was on Cartoon Network, I could remember what it was but nothing is ringing a bell right now.

        Loading editor
    • WhammyElf wrote:
      Well, I just feel that's for the best. The wiki writing style should be a bit impartial and this kind of info could fit into a trivia section.
      If this show was on Cartoon Network, I could remember what it was but nothing is ringing a bell right now.

      It might be on Cartoon Network, I don't really know. The whole thing had some BG music with a female singing it, although you only hear her voice.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • so glad to see there is people pumping new blood in this site, it was hard to be the one editor back then when I could... anyhow, I'm giving you a promotion to admin, not sure if is already effective, just let me know if anything happens

      Loading editor
  • Where and how do you get high quaility images?

      Loading editor
  • welcome to the wiki <3

      Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message